Saturday, January 31, 2015

"Fire Engine Blues"~ A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

A Little Bit of Poetry

The Child I once was and knew oh so well
Has faded into a harden shell

I won and lost a battle here and there
But, yet the war it rages everywhere

My wisdom; please do learn and over rate it
And yet, still others will always debate it

Faithful trust, just turned into holy rust and dust
Life was DE-veined, derailed, just a bust

I must, I must, I must
Postponed and deflated

Under rated I am lost; Twas some others fate
I entered into life; a little less, then late

Who dare try such a thing?
Whom could bare such; without heavenly wings?

Debased I cannot sing
Gone now to Is my wedding ring

With Burning Passions I am
Set a blaze; my internals yet rage

Bones and flesh are melted, as the Ice
I take one more hit, a final slice

Fathers and mothers now erased
A child left without a face

Flames grown cold and have over whelmed
Limbs reached, but yet deformed; and I burn, I squirm

I did forget that the flames rage was hot as hell
Yet still it was I that was not Burned

Sirens sound, fires flame
The loneliest of hues
The absence of my lovelies colors
My heart it is turning to ash
And I thrash and I thrash

Whilst I listen to the raging flames
The Fire Engines singing their Blues
My child's hood is now gone, forever gone

A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


CONTEMPORARY FINDS FOR MODERN TOTS
CONTEMPORARY FINDS FOR MODERN TOTS
Source: Babygadget


No comments:

Post a Comment