Sunday, September 18, 2016

"Is this the Man?" A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

Is this the Man?

Why Father why do I still cry?
Why have I not yet, realized
That love, I have never known

Where and when will I let you in
Why do I not bend
Must I wait until the end?

Broken and busted up
An instrument out of tune
When strummed, notes sing out of key

Mercy and Grace
The serpent slid in and took your place
Sin I did, when I lost my faith

I turned and hide my face
I did so with disgrace
No mercy have I yet, found

A fallen angel cast down; unto
This earthly ground and bound
Imprisoned and unfed no, none bread

Hidden within plain sight
Blinded I will not see, Your Light
I am yet, deaf and dumb

When shall I succumb
With nowhere to run
Am I undone?

These Humans bare my tears
I yet, still have no fear
After all these Earthly years

These heathens', their jeers and stares
Shall I entrance them with true care
Do I dare? They must be made too, beware

They can see not, my Father's Light
Accursed, and damned by the man
That old dragon, these men's man, Satan

Oh Lucifer!
Oh Lucifer!
What has thou done?

A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


 Somebody Come and Play in Traffic with Me! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!



The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!


TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.


P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment