Monday, February 23, 2015

"The Biggest Challenge WHY Child?"~ A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


The Biggest Challenge

 WHY Child?



What is it you perceive to achieve?
If You do Not Ask of me with belief
How will I Know that you truly believe?

What are you wishing for Child when you say
But Father Please! I do I do Father No pay
What is your Biggest Challenge Son What do you believe?

Again Child what is your Biggest Challenge?
Is it with My one and Only Begotten Son?
Father I do not Yet understand Why

Cry not My Child Your Ignorance is to be expected!
You My Child were stolen away
Forced to live in a land without Stay
No truth to behold None have you found

Since the day that your feet have hit the ground
A system I have put into Place
There is a Devil who goes about without a face

No trace of him can be found 
But Confusion abounds whispering
Boarder Guards abound

No Ups No Downs Everything is turned upside Down
Back words thinking all men are sloppy
Thinkers
Babes who wounder about only unjustified tinkers

Child Listen Close to what I have to Say
Please Child
I wish not to lose any of you today

Do not Cry unto me
Child

The questions are thus
You must ask yourselves Your brothers
Your Sisters and Your Mothers

Even
Your enemies Too!

The neighbor who bumps into you
Please dear Every single one you meet
What is their biggest challenge Son
We have always been up to It here
Dear

But You! 
My Child have just begun
The Work of It
Down there!


A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

No comments:

Post a Comment