Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Posts July 3rd - July 18th 2010 Poetry Writes and Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man

Well I started posting poems @Triond.com

So far this has been the easiest for me to, or to Post on. It is also partnered with Adsense by Goggle, so hopefully after I get enough content up and get to being seen, I will be accepted by Adsense. I was turned down early because of lack of content and or quality of it.

I am using a new Operating System called OpenSuse it is a free operating system and it works pretty well so far. Every thing is a new frame work now. No more Windows XP. So it is taking some time for me to learn this new, Operating System! Bare with me as I will start linking My Poems to their locations on the web. As soon as I can Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man The Poet/Writer wanna be
Sat, July 3, 2010 | link


Friday, July 9, 2010
Hey All stopping In to Say Hi, Hi, LOL!

I have been busy all this week placing poems onto my Blog @Wordpress.com and links from Neopoet.com, to the published poems and their locations for Triond.com I have been excepted by another pay per click Publisher site called, wikinut.com I have place six or seven of my poems up, to be considered and they have already picked up one to be publish. Altogether now I've placed about 30-35 poems, in six days.

I have made six cents not a lot, but that is from only seven different reporting sites. Some of them report hits numbering 18, some only one and/ or two hits a day. And/or three of these reporting sites are only getting two or three hits a day. So Traffic Driving is the next step, just how to do that is the next question?
Fri, July 9, 2010 | link


Monday, July 12, 2010
I have applied for Adsense by Google, again today.

I am keeping my fingers crossed and still posting poems with both Triond and wikinut. I am here today to try and update the sites poem content, as many have been accepted for publishing by either of my two publisher's now. And I am still trying to build a following or at least a presence at twitter.

I have seven different reporting sites. Wordpress Blog, Poetry, Writes and Other Stuff,this site, Neopoet.com, Facebook.com and Twitter.com are the primary's. But, it has only been one week as of today. I'll keep posting so hopefully things will pick up, as I keep posting and creating new works. Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

My Facebook account is again beginning to growing and my Twitter account is a little slow in growing just right now. I have not found the right public click or the right people just yet!
Mon, July 12, 2010 | link


Saturday, July 17, 2010
Yeah! If you haven't noticed I been approved for Adsense.

I finally got approved and traffic is starting to grow here as I keep posting, my writes and poetry with Triond.com and wikinut.com I should begin to see an increase to my site and my Wordpress Blogs. I have two Wordpress blogs. I have a Twitter account which I am just playing around with. I haven't learned exactly how to use it to my advantage yet, but I will. I will place links to my blogs and publishers pages very soon. Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man
Sat, July 17, 2010 | link


Sunday, July 18, 2010
Triond.com Widget is available.

What's a Widget? It is a little window into my Publisher website it lets you sign up with Triond.com or view my most ten recent writes and it promotes ads by links. By clicking the Green Triond text on the Widget Box it will take you to their sign up page, it promotes certain ads also and it allows you, The Reader and escape from the current website. Not to mention it will display up to ten of your latest post with them once you create one with them.
Sun, July 18, 2010 | link

Triond.com Is now able to use your Adsense ads!

Triond has worked out a deal with Adsense and they will place your Ad's within their pages where your content appears. They do it for a 50% split as with your content. But it gives you many more venues to be hit from. It is well worth the 50% split, plus they have many more opportunities to be seen, then you or your newly created websites can hope to ever have in the short time that you've been up and stumbling around. In the short time you have been on the Web you now have a bigger Audience and windows or Back Links and you are starting to form paths that will lead back to your site with these, Ping backs, Back links, and windows.
Sun, July 18, 2010 | link

No comments:

Post a Comment