Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Posts Aug. 1st-5th Poetry Writes & Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man

Thursday, August 5, 2010
Oh! I forgot to tell ya all, to keep searching every page I will be...

Burying treasure here shortly and continuously as I grow and expand, if you look you will see. Some of it is right in front of your eyes, use what I use, do what I do, partner with the big boys, the top ten to begin with then the top forty by then I am hoping to never have to worry about finances again. They have already set the standards for you to follow and/or break.

You will Find them not only here at Poetry Writes & Other Stuff, but through out all my social networks and book markers such as Buzz, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Digg, Delicious, and the like. I'll leave the bread crumbs, you must either pick them up or stomp upon them into the dirt. Whether you place any value in or on them its your choice! Free will ain't it a Pill?

This is being done in real time, since August 13th 2009 but I have only started to work with it again since July 3rd 2010 I have Lost 5,000,000 placings off my ranking since May 2009 and this will be the third month that there may or may not be a reportable action, by any of the reporting websites such as Alexa.com I have placed them here so you may write a review if you choose too.

Remember the lower the number on your ranking the Higher your position is in the standings. I have 50 sites already linking into my site Poetry Writes & Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man and that number should only rise with each new page of content and each new social Network that I join and participate in.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

It sounds like a lot of work and it is, it is a lot of work until, It becomes Viral or self sustaining. Then it only takes the quick. How do you do? And how have ya been? Bla, bla, Bla, and a New Post here and there, and a short story, along with a new site or two to promote and participate in or on. And the best part is you will be able to tell new stories, for all the knowledge you have gained. The extra money wont hurt any at all! And it will provide for you 24/7 365 days of the year as long as you maintain it, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Planning for ones future is a must this is the fastest way to catch up on all that time lost when you did not have a plan.
Thu, August 5, 2010 | link

Hello all, How You Doin?

Well I now can get really busy here. I have secured the site for another year or so and I have expanded its presents on the world, wide, web Sinbadthesailorman.com is now a Dot .Net and a Dot .Org as well. It has a lock on some others .dots also we are Branding the name for luck only. And we are believing on, and hanging on to our Hope and our Pray, And that they will carry us through to the next year or two.

When we hope to see some monetary returns on our investments of time mostly and some of our pocket change that we invested blossom into this little dream of ours. Well I need to post some more stuff into my blogs and I am still building my social networking stations up. And I hope to start creating new works here next week or the week after depending on what happens between now and then.

TTFN, Donnie/Sinbad the Sailor Man
Thu, August 5, 2010 | link


Sunday, August 1, 2010
Hey all how have you been? I've been running around like a chicken...
With its Head chopped off and loving it.

I have come full circle and have a real J.O.B. again. It is like a farmer who has rushed and planned and gathered the seed and till and plow and raked and, and what ever farmers do, before they even plant that crop. This should have been done before hand, but it wasn't.

Remember I am a backwards thinker. Well what I am trying to say is I have been building traffic and three ways raising my social net-works memberships is one. Twitter is a key Social Network site to build right this second, I have went from about Fifty followers to over three hundred twenty as of today and it was still climbing and I haven't posted my wikinut.com posts just yet. After every post the rate of followers climbs. Well I will be placing some tid-bits into the site as the spirit moves me, to do so. I need to update my published poems and start placing their supported links in and around them.

Keep an eye out, I am only one guy and I can only do so much the Damn Sailor man is drunk and disorderly today, so who gets to do the loins share of the work? Good old Donnie.
Sun, August 1, 2010 | link

No comments:

Post a Comment