Sunday, January 16, 2011

Monday, October 4, 2010 Blog post from Poetry Writes & Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man

Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello All! Iam still here and still kicking and a screaming!

I have picked out some E-Books I think I might like to check out and I am going to get them posted here this week and then I'll post them in by Blogs as well.

 I have been feeling under the weather again, only because every year at this time while I am here in the Mid-west I get to feeling this way and always about this time in Oct. till about late Nov

I am very tired and sleepy during these two month and depending upon the cold weather until about mid March. I am Like An Old Grizzly Bear, all I want to do is sleep! But I am trying to get back in the swing of things. I am trying, truly I am!

Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

No comments:

Post a Comment