Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thursday, September 23, 2010 blog post from Poetry Writes & Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Okay That E-Book Posting Is on The Teaser Page 33-36
Watch for more to be placed through out this site and my other socialnetworkers, indexers, bookmarkers, and Blogs
Thanks Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Thu, September 23, 2010 | link

Hello, All. I am here today can you see me? I have been Having a little bit of writer's Block problem going on. So I decided to start Finding and Placing Some E-books again. These Books are E-Books down loadable electronic pages that are downloadable from their creators shopping cart or squeeze pages. I hope to get around to buying and reading some of these myself someday soon.

But, I also want to show you what ClickBank is all about and I only know one way to do just that and that is to dive in and try it myself. So that is what I've been reading up on. Again reading is not my strong point so it will take me some time to get you all the details, so here we go!

I am going to place a Hop-link on one of my pages here and a description of the E-Book. I might even make a specific page for these and the others I plan to post/or buy. I am still fumbling around, on how to do this, with all the stuff I got stored in here already, like a pack rat now.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

No comments:

Post a Comment