Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thursday, September 2, 2010 Blog posts from Poetry Writes & Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man

Thursday, September 2, 2010

What? What are TOC's? A TOC is a Table of Context.
You would think we writers would have already done this and some of us have, although a TOC can be rather boring it doesn't need to be. But it needs to be invold in your writes. As a list of all of the types of articles and a little excerpts from each of them, and than putting them in a Blog such as this one, and/or in an a list in alphabetical order, lining them up and sorting them out will take a life time. If you don't do it as you create them. You may very well lose them. So log your works into your toc's before you do anything else, and than post those writes. Well I need a nap before I fall out this darn chair again. CYA Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Thu, September 2, 2010 | link

Oh I wanted to let you know why I have slowed way down. With my posts.
I have slowed down, because I am out of ready material, I have to keep making it daily now and that is not, all that easy to do. While you have a full plate to finish and very little time to get it done. I am busy ordering up my content with my two Publishers. I need to make a couple of TOC's and also one for this website and My Blogs and I am still kicking ideals around for the best way for me to do this. I have a new operating system and its not the current or the most up to date version. So I am having much trouble with updating it. So that my Browsers will do their best work, for me. Donnie/Sinbad the Sailor Man

Thu, September 2, 2010 | link

Remember what I said about having more then One Browser!
Ok, it looks as if I can post again, sorry for that delay and the loss of Info I'll have to try and dig it up later and re-post it for ya all. I am busy, doing busy work and getting nothing done. Because every thing has grown so fast and large I have over twenty-five sites now that I use almost every day, and I get lost easily, so I have started using a few Logs and journal my daily activities to keep me better focused. Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

No comments:

Post a Comment