Sunday, July 27, 2014

"A Limbo Before Hell"~ A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

Reflections of a Soul before his, entering into the "Lake of Fire" and Everlasting Torment.



I spied the immortal angel of death last night 

as I danced after him, after our fatal fight

The angel I saw was wearing a disguise

He came to me as one who was full of mercy, and one who was wise


As if in a dream, he came to me possessing the image of

Your elegant self, he came baring gifts and kisses

With tears of remission, “ah but, him come to late”

For I was already stone cold, and turned immortal

And you were on your way, as always slow as the turtle

I awoke lost in the darkness, strung unto the greasy beam

It was set high and above a sea of moaning faces; oh how they gleamed

A dimly lit star was the only thing set above me

The beam on fire, I was a tossing and a turning

Facing the faces that were moaning

I was strung out upon It like that Jesus guy

Like he on his cross, was I

But, mine was a single board

Cut from deadwood; a cord

That is continually forever singing down

My arms wide and my feet dangling down

I was still wearing a crown

My, own crown

Suspended over the oceans of sorrowing, souring faces

Souls dressed up afire and upwardly facing

I too was set a fire and proclaiming no guilt as I spoke

But yet, I was not consumed, just pained and poked

The pain only weakened by the faces below

As each one proclaimed his history of woes

They revealed the unjust hurts, that they received

At the hands of their lovers, and this world of ours we all so believed

Now bathing in theirs and mine; our own proclamations, which only adds to our sting

We volley continuously for placement upon this beam

I have held this spot, upon this alter as long as I can remember

For now, it is all I can remember

As I am pushed aside and pulled to the floor, these oceans roar

As they rock and they roll; they all pull me under

For now my lover, she soars unto the beam

And then when there, I alone return unto the ocean's floor demeaned


A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man



Somebody Come and Play If you would like to "Join" in the fun of creating writes and articles for royalties and Earn as You Learn with us all here at PW&OSfStSM follow along and Grow as You Go! Somebody Come and Play Today!




No comments:

Post a Comment