Monday, July 28, 2014

"Betrayed"~ A remembrance of Donald

But, Donald has not really fallen, he was lead out from Heaven by his brother Michael (the Lords forward Angel, and Donald's twin) and Gabriel. (God's Messenger)


Michael and Gabriel took Donald out from Heaven's Gates, and toss him to earth just before Satan’s betrayal “of Boasting Pride” and his turning of a third of Heaven's inhabitance.


"Betrayed"

I lost my dear brother that day, my better half

I was betrayed to the sea of men

And no longer do I defend the great halls of Heaven

That twisted day, I was thrown down and away

And from his memory I am lost

And now am i gone

 This price, it had to be paid

i was young and naive unlike my shadow

My pride It to had gotten in the way

i fully followed the others, like a goat on a rope

Unknowingly being towed to an alter

A sacrifice, that would have split the heavens in half

It would have caused a great slaughter

 And It would have disrupted the rule

Following all of our leaders then

 We were all just angels when we did

And then came one man deionized, we called him

The Adam

Then the Evening came the plot was now thickened

Grabbed away from those who would betray that day

i was hid in the plain sight of day

Unseen by all i was 

Cast amongst the waters now

 i now sail these oceans blue

For those who have won now call me Sinbad

 For sure sin is not good

  Donald  I was once, and now am i just

 I am plain  a brother too


Michael

 Now our Lord's one and only Warrior

An Arched Angel, he was raised up

And i was cast down but only half the way

The first twins set in Heaven

 Who stood before and behind our Lord

I Donald was betrayed, by Lucifer

He who ruled the third most part of Heaven

And now I am fallen; nor more

 More or less than an angel

 I must now keep the balance even

Until the "Lord's Day" of reckoning

But, hidden among men

 I am not one of them

Therefore a Sailor

On the waves of endless men


A remembrance of Donald


No comments:

Post a Comment