Friday, July 17, 2015

"The Girl in a Bottle"~ By Sinbad the Sailor Man


"The Girl in a Bottle"



I found her there beside the ocean fair

Cold and motionless

She was in an antiquated black bikini

She was pale white

 And

 Quite a sight to behold

Although 

She appeared to be alive

She was most assuredly dead

What could have befallen this one?

She so lovely a creature?

Her hair was not golden or brown, but a burnt auburn

She was of medium height 

And such a delight

Even still
  
to

Gaze upon

Her frame was architecturally sound and well constructed

Causing me to receive a shiver

Such a lovely girl

Bejeweled with gemstones, gold, and silver

She was so picturesque

Beside her lay a mysterious jewel encrusted  bottle

So I picked It up

And pulled the top of it off

With a small and sudden tug

Pop!

And then

There came a meek pink tempest

It raced about quite proficiently

It encompassed her

It

Lifted her body above the sand

The only movement was the whisking of her ponytail 

As she started to whirl

To twirl
Around and around

She went

Then with an astounding Poof !

Her body it was gone

 And so was that bottle

I lighted down on to the ground

And there I sat

I then began to ponder

Just what I had seen?

Was I drunk? 

With wine or brandy

Was it bad?

Was I mad?

Or 

Is it all but a dream?

Or

Was this my Genie's burial?


by

Sinbad the Sailor Man



 Somebody Come and Play In the Traffic With Me! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!


The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment