Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hello Every Body! I hope your day is going well

Well I created some simple poetry chap book types of E-books and I have posted them on my E-book page or on my teaser page 33-36 at my website. And I have placed a link to this E-book creator on my site's Site Map's Page as well.


Some Notes: to take to heart when creating your websites make sure to make your site easy to move around in. That is easy to get from page to page. I do this with simple page linking at the bottom and in the middle right of my sites pages. There are links to move you forward or backwards through the site page by page. As well as the Links at the left side of the page. Which is the Sites Navigational links

At the bottom of the Page is also a site map link and a home page link yesterday I found out my recommend this site link was broken so I added a Weather checker instead. I really like this option as now I know what the weather is, whenever I am concerned about it. Also you will want to make sure that your link to your Privacy Policy is on every page as well. Mine are located within the E-mail Option of my pages.

Well I was just dropping by. Hope your day is going well.
CYA TTFN

Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

3 comments:

  1. I would love to read your poems..but where can I locate them?? guidance needed! Thanks..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My writes can be easily found with the Triond.com Widget or the Hubpages.com Widget or you may click on the profile links in the side bar here, or search through these blog posts for links to specific poems. For these two widgets as well as a Wikinut.com link, these are my Pay Per Click Publishers once at these sites you'll need check out my profile to find all of my writes Thank you for asking Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me clear this up some at the right under

    MY Traffic Wheel Links

    You can find my Three Pay Per Click Publishers Wikinut.com Triond.com and Hubpages.com a simple click will take to may Profile Pages there or to a sign up page where you can Search me Sinbad the Sailor Man or you can Search in any web search engine and their search box PW&OSfStSM which will bring up my writes and poems and activities.

    ReplyDelete