Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wow All, I just got some great News from Alexa on my Dot ORG

http://www.sinbadthesailorman.org or PW&OSfStSM or Poetry Writes and Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man Dot ORG has reach a traffic rank of 3,999,961 Globally and a Traffic rank of 400,440 here in the USA. Wow I am happy and now scared if I will be able to keep up with the Growth, but I am going to keep on trying.

A little while back I decide to go a head and get the other two domains just in case I got lucky enough to be lucky. I believe I did this about August Fifth of last year 2010 Actually I did this with the Belief I was going to succeed and It might seem a little bold of me to state so now, but I am a Believer. I believe if you plant seeds they will grow. I may not be the one who will receive the harvest, but that is Ok I am still going to try and reap whatever comes from the harvest.

Here I was worried and it would seem I am doing fine! On the other end of the spectrum I have been checking the dot Com mostly I thought they would all have the same numbers and traffic stats, but I was wrong again. And I don't mine being so today. Wow that is so, so cool. Remember I am using out dated and incomplete operating systems. So if I can do it! You Can Do It as well. I wish I could better relate the information I have collected and learned to you all, but I am trying. 

My site is defining its self as I grow and go. I am still earning pennies like I said from the beginning and I suspect I will for a while longer yet, only because I am still learning how to optimize my ads and Adsense. I am still a spec of dust on Mr. Horton's little Clover. When compare to others sites here on the WWW. I am still very new and  yelling at the top of my Lungs I am Here! I am Here! And I am going to keep trying to be seen and heard.

That little piece of information from Alexa has just made my day and I feel rejuvenated and motivated to keep this all up and moving forward. Full steam ahead Toot! Toot! I think I can, I think I can, I can, I can, I am, I am. The little engine that could. Coming full circle sounds like a title to a book. There is not enough time in the day anymore for me, as where before I always had way to much time on my hands.

Well Thanks for reading the good news that I received today. If you would like to try and see if you can do the same? http://www.sinbadthesailorman.org

Dig around on this site and find a link to one of my Pay Per Click Publishers and get started today!

It may be free to you, but you need to get it yourself. I am not handing out Cookies here, you need to work for it I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment