Tuesday, June 23, 2015

"Scrambled (eggs)"~ By Sinbad the Sailor Man


"Scrambled (eggs)"


My mind it rambles on, it spews out

Thoughts and rhymes

 But yet they are not focused

It is scrambled my mind

Like scrambled eggs in a frying pan

I need a decoder ring, just to remember who I am

All I ever wanted was to be held

By my lost lover

Man that woman of mine, she really did me in

Broke my heart, clouded my soul, and destroyed my mind

Made me void, of sexual contact, and/or attraction

Now shriveled and meek, no love will I seek

Growing cold to human contact and fearful

I pray for some kind of miracle

 I have no clue to what it may be

What could get me out, of this

My frying pan?

This deep dark blue haze of sizzling depression

Could it be money, somewhere, or somebody?

I don't know and I don't care! 

Why does she get to me?

She goes on living, unharmed all day long 

 While a die a thousand and one deaths

She blew it! 

So
Why do I feel so damn guilty

Why?

 She left you, you idiot!

It says: to me once in awhile

 I just can't conceive it, I held up the trust

I had no unwanted lust for anyone but, her

I can't let go of all these Grand Illusions

That I held for her 
and 
For me

For us


by

Sinbad the Sailor Man


 Somebody Come and Play In the Traffic With Me! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!


The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment