Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hello All How Have You Been?



I've started a Fan's page on Facebook for the anticipated membership growth. Fingers crossed, but it is coming and I am trying to brace for the storm.

I've been checking on my standings and I see that the Navy's Female Recruiting drive has, Now popped up on my searched for pages as a paid, Site search this means they will appear on every page in the top position the Number 1 spot and I am beneath them cool hun!

I don't know what their budget is, but mine is only a budget of time because I am broke. So far any ways, but that will change eventually.

Here is that Link you'll find it when you search Sinbadthesailorman with 100 search engines.com.

http://www.navy.com/navy/inside/winr.html?campaign=search_Reprise%2FGoogle%2FWINR

+Navy%2Fnavy+woman&sid=navy+woman


Go, Navy Ladies,the navy recruiters are hard at work trying to fill these jobs, and they have with the women with the right stuff. Do you have the right stuff?

Well I was just touching base here today I am way behind and I am tired and I will be taking the next few days off for R&R

I've earned it I think and hey I am the boss, yeah me the boss of me any ways. TTFN Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

The difference a little space can make in a text search is amazing! Donnie/Sinbad the Sailor Man is not the same as Donnie / Sinbad the Sailor Man.

The space between the forward slash and the S separates the text and therefore it re-defines the text as one word Donnie/Sinbad or It is separated becoming two words when the space is added, which leads to repeated text which leads to a Branding of Sinbad the Sailor Man.

Sinbad the Sailor Man appears an awful lot every wonder why?


One reason is it is My pen name the other is it is now my brand for Poetry,Writes and Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man.


Somebody Come and Play In the Traffic With Me! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!



The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!


Everybody Wants Traffic! They All Need Eyes Upon their sites and offerings. Get That Here!


P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!


P.S.S. Want to Work From Home? O2LifeDrops.com Get your Business Started for FREE Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment