Monday, August 2, 2010

July 9th I've jioned and started posting poems with wikinut.com

Since joining wikinut.com I have placed ten poems and I have been well received by the community there so far. Have only been there for a few short days. I have almost doubled my income from Triond.com, mostly because the pay rate is in Eur o's instead of Us Dollars. So for half the writes I receive as much for twice as the writes that I have already posted at Triond.com But no matter I will be seeking other Publisher's to place with as well I have plenty of content and life experience to keep posting with at least ten publishers.

Plus these two publishers have different followings. The one it is located in Israel and the other is out of England and Wales area. I need a Asian Publisher, now and one from here in the USA and also I want one from inside of Australia, even though they are all published world-wide the click rates, will differ by where the publisher is publishing from. Don't understand why, but it is what I have found thus far. Donnie/Sinbad the Sailor Man

No comments:

Post a Comment