Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Started Working on these poems Back in 2007


In 2007 I found a poetry workshop that help me quite extensively, with my crude musings and I give them a good deal of the credit for my improvements. If you like these works of mine, and would like to learn, by watching and reading other poets and their musings and debating and teachings I will refer you to Neopoet.com

It is a community of Writers, Poets, and readers who comment on each others works and give instruction and praise and what knot's. A Bunch of great people and personalities to pick from. And it is growing and getting better daily.


Neopoet.com Bringing Poets Together

Poetry Workshop Community and instruction as well as critiques, and comments.


Poetry, Writes and Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man

http://www.sinbadthesailorman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment