Friday, January 24, 2014

"Love Conquers All"~ A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

Poetry: Reflections of the Disillusions, About Loves Almighty Power

"Love Conquers All"

I too; once believed that this old nursery rhyme was true
For now my eyes are weeping and my brain is battered and bruised

Fish eyes, dried and raspberry foam, have come to replace this; fairy's tale
For now I am  dreamless and all alone; scared and scarred

I was a champion too, a defender of; this encouraging lie
For this fairy tale; I would behead O-gars and defile deadly Demons

For I was so, convinced of Its truth
I myself forgot, it was just a nursery rhyme, meant to sooth

Oh wear on me Soothe-say er grind me down once more
Tell me the tale
Whisper it once more

Its sweet words into my ears
For life is now unholy and so full of our tears

I wish again, to dream as lovers do
Bring me back from the other side

Let me, not die here in the silence and the dark
 but
Brighten my spirit and lift my heart


A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


Here is one of my wikinut.com friends. Her name is Carol, she has written a little piece on Love as well. If you like take a look.

Its called, What is love. http://nut.bz/13ve7xex/

Thank you for the read Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

If you would like to Earn as you Learn and Grow as you Go. I invited you to click the link that follows and join us all here at Triond.com Somebody Come and Play It’s not consider work if you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment