Friday, February 12, 2016

"Back to My Future" ~A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


Poetry: For Fun, a Little Spout Off From a Sad Sacked Poet 

Poetry for fun, a little twist to sad sack poetry, that is often times found in abundance from new poets and writers a like.

 

Back to My Future


Everything remains the same
The birds still sing and fly
The sun still rises

And it still falls, then sets
The tide still rolls in
And it still slips away, everyday

This earth of ours, it is
Such a well oiled, machine
Still to this very day

Flowers sprouting, blooming
And then dying
If only I could, I would

But, everything is still
The same for me
I am lost in history

“Ours”

That was my worst subject in school
History
I hated it

It always implied
That things were over and done
Like where we are today

Although it was our future
I was looking into
And yet

I don’t know where
That little monkey came from
Or where he, went

But, if I ever track him down
He is a goner
Because, I have a banana

And a bullet, with
His name on it
Bad, monkey bad

I’ll beat him to death
With his own damned wrench
Oh well I’ve a history to get over

For it’s back to my future
With out you
You do know

That I still love you?

Don’t you?


A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


Somebody Come and Play In the Traffic With Me! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!


The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man


Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!


Everybody Wants Traffic! They All Need Eyes Upon their sites and offerings. Get That Here!


P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!


P.S.S. Want to Work From Home? O2LifeDrops.com Get your Business Started for FREE Today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment