Thursday, February 4, 2016

"Super Cat" ~A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

Poetry: For fun! Two ex-lovers meet somewhere unexpectedly and one voices an opinion.

The Poet reflects on his Ex, bringing her new man to a party. 

 

 

"Super Cat"


Tit for tat, super cat

A dancing frog in a coat with tails and a top hat

His long webbed fingers, green and clutching his diamond headed cane

Tap shoes on and singing in the rain

Oh; he gave me such a pain, straight through to my heart

I liken it, to a poisoned dart

Oh dear, where did you find this here guy

So full of his lies and himself; he, could sit suspended in mid air

Loved truly by only gardeners; for all of his bull fertilizer

He shall keep their gardens green and growing for years and years

With just one visitation their lawns will be so colored

As the slime falls off his back

Dear heart; I, have wronged you, this I know

My darling pleased I was, when you showed up here

With this here guy

But, please don't try; to punish me anymore

For you are just , not any good at it


A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man



Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man


Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!


Everybody Wants Traffic! They All Need Eyes Upon their sites and offerings. Get That Here!


P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!


P.S.S. Want to Work From Home? O2LifeDrops.com Get your Business Started for FREE Today!



No comments:

Post a Comment