Thursday, February 4, 2016

"The Splashin' of These Tears" ~By Sinbad the Sailor Man

Poetry: The Sorrows of Love Loss, Again this Time Mixed with Some Strife

Love loss and sorrow mixed with strife and despair who's eyes are these, this sad sack wonders why?  

"The Splashin' of These Tears"


I so dread these running tears, upon my aging face

I taste their salty crusty trail, upon rosy cheeks
Out from the corners of my mind, they often sneak

They bring sadness and never any joy, oh boy

I have let them, creep up upon me again
I just can not win
Your memory is craved inside of me sore and much deeper than

I was aware, oh how your memory it does tare
Yet you do not seem to care that I am still there

To wipe this burning slate clean would… would be best for us all
But yet, they continue to fall

This is why my heart still sings the blues, broken and out of key
But yet every note; I have every sung, I sang for thee

True, you may not have felt their singing was, sung unto you
Yet, my heart believes, that your heart, did sing some too!

For I never had much to say, I was content in doing things your way
How could you ever know, how much I have loved you so?
As I was standing close to you, but yet, I still was so far away

So these tears of mine, they splash upon the ground, and all around

Dancing and romancing each other as they fall

For all the unknown reasons these eyes, of theirs still cry

Why do these eyes of mine cry?

by Sinbad the Sailor Man


Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man


Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!


Everybody Wants Traffic! They All Need Eyes Upon their sites and offerings. Get That Here!


P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!


P.S.S. Want to Work From Home? O2LifeDrops.com Get your Business Started for FREE Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment