Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Food for Thought, chew it steadily and thoroughly and it will digest.

Food for Thought, chew it steadily and thoroughly and it will digest. These are some common verses and cliché's, if I know and remember who there from I do my best to acknowledge them.

Give credit were credit is do, I would say I knew who said this, but I don't. But I do know some one who spouts this off after his fifth beer, down at my local bar. Ringo, I will call him, if you have ever been at this my local bar. He might have sprayed that little Quote upon you. Literally sprayed it upon you! Well however you get the knowledge, acknowledge it! Chew it up and don't spit it up! Digest it, let it become the many, many it-sy-bit-sy pieces that you are made up of and by.

1,2,3 and A,B,C the order of things and the need of this order. Order is all about us, it defines us, maintains us, and instructs us. The trickle down effect is and action of Order. From the divine source, your inner being or My God or your god. Order is upon us all. Some may call it luck, but there is no such thing as luck! It is just some other beings Passing on of, or the passing up of, that creates the particular out come we are striving, wishing, or praying for. Maybe, but I stick with what works for me. And for me it is pray. I pray or I beg, I know or I believe I know, I think so therefore I am. Faith, and/or Trust, and buddy they are a Must!, Positive Thought or just Thinking, will prevent this ship from sinking.

Some more you might have never heard of, and some of these, I trust you will and/or have.

Ability:

Ability is what will get you to the top, if the boss has no daughter.

What one cannot, another can. William Davenant.

Your dreams will set the heights of and for your success, so dream very, very Big!

Positive thinking will erase a lot of messed of thinking.

Fix or repair daily, h mm have you ever owned one!

Absence:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. T.H. Bayly

The Heart soon forgets what the eye sees not.

Out of sight, out of mind. Homer no, not Simpson.

Stick to it like Glue! A little tacky I know, but keep your vision in your sight.

Accomplishment:

To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act. Anatole France

To be or not to be that is the question? William Shakespeare

Achievement:

The harder you work, the luckier you get. Gary Player

There is no such thing as a great talent without great willpower.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out. James B. Conant

Acting:

Acting is a question of absorbing other people's personalities and adding some of your own experience. Paul Newman

Action:

The shortest answer is doing. Lord Herbert

Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must be first overcome. Samuel Johnson

People I can't promise it will work if you try, but I can promise you it will not if you don't!

The bread has been given pass it, amongst your selfs.'

That's it for now!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a life time. And a Just man will feed and teach the others.


Tips and hints, Food for thought from Sinbad the Sailor Man. Remember copy and paste! this is your best est friend, they will endure you until the end.

Thank you for the read and your Time Donnie/Sinbad the Sailor Man

No comments:

Post a Comment