Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Well I have Gotten My Adsene Account Yeah!

I had to re apply for my Adsense account. And I have and I was given One this time. I have already placed ads into my pages on my site sinbadthesailorman.com

Triond.com is now allowed the right to place my Ads on my works, on their sites. This cost me 50% of the profits I receive from them, But I feel this is only fair, it is their website and my content 50/50 is Okay by me.

I am beefing up my content and I've started to tell the viewers at my site and Blogs what it is that I am doing, with my Writes and poetry.

The who, where, what, when, and whys. I've also stumbled upon a site called StumbleUpon and joined It.

I've joined it to firstly place my works into their system over 10,000,000, but I have to admit it is pretty cool to push the stumble button and see what ya get.


Just a quick note, to what is up with Poetry, Writes and Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment