Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello World First post @ Blogger

Hello World, I am new to blogger and I will be posting my Published poems and writes.They will be linked to there Publisher's sites, and I will be giving hints and tips on how I created them and fine tune them. These Writes and Poems are then Posted at PPC Publishers like, Triond.com and wikinut.com

I also maintain a list of these writes and poems as a show case for my Personal website where I will do some freelancing, and a real time demonstration of how to create a business. By Creating stories poems and columns on other authors and peoples works. Writing for these pay Per Click Publishers and other venues on the Word, Wide, Web. This is my way of getting self published and raising funds for my, Hard Covered books and my Ebooks. That I will be making and selling from my website in the near future I hope. Donnie/Sinbad the Sailor Man

No comments:

Post a Comment