Monday, February 10, 2014

"Castle Home"~ A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

Poetry: The Poet is Again Forced to Move On



"Castle Home"


As King I rule here alone
In my chambered bed
Once again in a palace
I can not call my own

Lost in this world of
The living dead
 Bodies without souls
Lives without gold

Eyes that have grown
Cold and still
Bones aching and brittle
Life here is such a riddle

My temple now
My own home
 I am be twigged you see
Whiddled down from a mighty tree

 By haunting faces of
Clowns and their frowns
 My princes they worry and fear
The princess her time is near

 Our Queen is under a spell
The Kingdom has bid me farewell
 Dark magic rages
Here in the middle ages

 Demons and Dragons
Crash the barricades
 The Draw has been put up
The Mote is a flame

 There is only one way in
And no way out
 Of this here Castle

When the drums of war
 Are sound


A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man



Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment