Friday, February 7, 2014

"No Time Left, But for Yesterdays"~ A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

Poem: Reflections on the Desires of Times Past


"No Time Left, But for Yesterdays"


We all have heard the great callings, from deep inside our souls
After all, we are; just mortal men, with many, many goals
We have all heard it, over an over again

Until the words; they
Fall upon Defiance’s ear
Which do not and will not, hold

We seek our heart’s satisfactions, without fear of recourse or blame
For we have no shame
Our greedy hearts they can not, be contained

We or maybe just I alone
Do pretend to be
Insane or sane?

I  have had great joy and magnificent sadness, so I am told
That this is; what lead me, to my secret madness, of being so bold
But, the joys have all aged so

And they, have been thrust into
The damning sands of
Old

As for the sorrows, they always seem, to be replenished or retold
I have tremendous fears; of growing older, and losing my sweet mind
But, as for my today’s and my tomorrow’s, I have no concerns, or any  time

I pined and mined for; my yesterdays, as even they have grown cold
I hunt; as a mad treasure seeker would, with a fever for gold
An unquenchable thirst, for sweet wine and a lust for extending my mind

The Treasurer
Of 
These only

Remembrances

Of 
The 
Joy filled times



A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man



Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!


No comments:

Post a Comment