Monday, February 10, 2014

"Forgot-ton"~ A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

Poetry: Reflections of Disgust by Love Lost 



"Forgot-ton"


Look into your heart

 Through Its endless layers
Where I have been buried

Yet still I am,  alive
 By whatever evil

Being

Turn back the hands of time
To the beginning

Where love bloomed
Forget this doom

 Its gloom
This fake life, you
Have claimed 

And
Choose to sustain

One in which you, will not
Utter, my name

Utter my, name
Utter my Name!

Or even think of It
 Least you remember me
Your lover

Although I failed you somehow
Did not a chance remain?

To fix whatever damage, that was done
Blindsided by a big red truck

Swept away, like dirt upon the floor
Flung into the dung-heap

Did you, ever lose any sleep?
One day I was still your lover

And then the other
Forgotten


A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


Thank you for the read Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!


No comments:

Post a Comment