Wednesday, February 12, 2014

"Child's Play"~ A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

 

Poetry: Tragedy Befalls Us All, and When We Least Expect It



"Child's Play"

 

Red light, green light, let’s stay out all night

Red rover, red rover, please send Sweet Pea on over

One, two, three, and ABC’s are you still in love with me?

Bubble gum, bubble gum, in a dish how many kisses do you wish?

Engine, engine, number nine, oh girl you feel so fine

Shimmy, shimmy, coco pop I love you and I won’t stop

Jumping jacks, jumping rope, baseball cards, and comic books

Super balls and shopping mall, my darling we did it all

Five and Dime just wasting time

Picnicking, down by the lake, what’s that you say!
 We are late?

Our first car, our first home, my you’re such a pretty lady

Push now! Here he, comes, now we have our son

One more time, here she comes, our little lady

Sweet Pea I love you so, you just do not know

Then all three of you upped and left me

From bumper cars, to chicks in bars
From jumping rope, to shooting up dope

It was just to much to bare
Losing all of you there

From: Water balloons and shooting the moon
To: Wishing to God; it will, all be over soon

I miss you all so, you just do not know




A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man



Thank you for the read Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

 
Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment