Wednesday, February 12, 2014

"You Don't Know Me!"~ A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

 

Poetry: A Rant of Self!

 

 "You Don't Know Me!"

 

 You don’t know me! No one can
I am a mystery even to me, I am
A foreign man in a forbidden land

Living lies, alibi’s, secrets cry
No soul for it is gone; stolen
From a child as easily as candy

Now the man sustain by Brandy
Red blood wine and barrels of beer
Dissipating fears; my dear, the leers

Staring silently at an empty shell
A man residing in Hell
Trying to escape daily

Only to return from whence he came
Contemplating plainly; life is but a game
No more Lions to tame

Stuffed mammal’s have become reptiles
Turtles without shells
Blood suckers mainly

I once was a saint twas clear
Never an ounce of fear
Not even a twitch until that bitch

Gutted and De-veined me; design for her dinner
And me thinking I was the winner
What did she think

That I’d be taken by a wink
She has thrown at me everything
Including the kitchen sink

She too thought she knew, me
And just like you, she left me
I see flames, but feel no pain

For I am an empty shell
For none can pretend to see
I admitted it! You don’t know me 

A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

 

 

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment