Monday, February 10, 2014

"The Hostess Wit The Most-Est"~ A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


Poetry: Hostess Treats on the Sly



"The Hostess Wit The Most- Est"

 

The Hostess wit the Most- est
Said: my best-est buddy Chunk

As he looks at her
Chocolate swirls in his Sugar

Sugar coated brain
I told you my friends

He is
and 
He was
Strained

Know now; man, I would eat that up!
He said again, look at her leg’s

She’s got legs, man
And she knows how to use them
He said:

Dude I said: it’s a Cupcake 
With legs, it is, a
Dancing; chocolate; cup.. cake!

Cup cake does, me fine he said: 
Who, knows their cake?

You; my friend have chocolate
On your brain, you are strained

Look here comes another
Oh look! It’s Suzy Q with her pals!

Ho and Ho those silly little Ho’s
They are delic-e-ous man

With their creamy centers Dude!
 I said; they are chocolate treats

They are Sweets, he said
Na! Man they belong to, Sweets

Chunky D. Sweets, he laughed
That’s me man, that’s me

Chunky D. Sweets
I said, you are what you eat
Your a Hostess nut

Ding, Dong! He said, as
He grab his dong and yelled
Swell! 
Little miss, mini Muffins

I am no Twinkie
Although I may be

Yes; I am a little slinky
I believe you, are now

Wanting to be my
Delicious
My
Variety, of
Treats


by
Sinbad the Sailor Man



Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment