Wednesday, February 12, 2014

"Tempted"~ A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

Poetry: A Hint of, Daring Love to Come


"Tempted"

 

Tempt me not!

For you, just don’t know
How much evil, I can become

I am, a desperate man

Without love’s lust, but
In lust for love, I am
                              
I am so sad and all alone

With a remembrance haunting
I have become, the hermit

Lost in his own cave

A troll if you will, here waiting to bop
Some unaware female, just passing by

The scent of such, a fair girl
It makes my eyes water

Just to think, like that

I  would be, lucky enough
That she, would dare come

Near to my reach

The heart of a troll
Is it not, but a stone?

Yet in, this Charlatan’s chest

It is a crazed moth
In search of a flame

Seed my desires

If you dare, pass not to close
Or 
Your lights will go out!

And when you awake

Mine, you’ll forever be
You will
 Be Mine!


A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment