Monday, February 24, 2014

"Songs of Old"~ A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


This Poet is using song titles as a way to relate his feelings to his lost lover: These Words, Their Rhymes, Wring Out Such Pain In Me, I've Even Stopped Believing


"Songs of Old"

Since you left me; I can’t do anything but weep

I sit and cry to the songs of old

It’s hard to keep a good man down; so here is a list of songs

So you may know

What makes it easy;

 They are so full, of my emotions

It’s Crying Time Again; she’s going to leave me

Walk On By, My Blue Eyes Crying In the Rain

Man; my heart, so full of pain but, I’ll keep on singing 

He stopped loving her today you are now, Bobby Goldsboro's  "Honey"

I’m losing my mind, I can’t think or work 

Take This Job and Shove It

These words, their rhymes, wring out such pain in me

I've even stopped believing

I know now; It’s Only Make Believe

I am so tired of; Goodbye Time

Counting Flowers On the Wall and these Four Walls That Surround Me

The Grand Tour and Fifteen Years Ago

Baby you know, that I've sung this one here, when I've been Drinking

She Got the Goldmine and I Got the Shaft

Please darling; come back to me and melt

You’re Cheating Heart

Because, I am Crazy about  you



A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man



Thank you for the read Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

No comments:

Post a Comment