Monday, January 4, 2016

"I Can not Forget You!" ~A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

Poetry: The forgetful manager of a tavern rumbles a mumble.

The torture of being unable to forget the absents of another.

 

"I Can not Forget You!"


I forget to laugh, I just cry

I forget my manners now and then, like thank you, God Bless you, and even amen

I can’t remember what it was that kept that smile, perched upon my face

Why I went to work or to church

I sit around a lot and stare out into space

I forget to wash the tears away, from my eyes

I forget why I get up and come to this bar; I just do it again and again

I forget to clean it, almost every morning

I forget why it is that they keep me on here, my they are kind people

I wonder if I will ever win this rat race?

Now I remember, I own it

Oh, how depressing

I most often times forget, where I am and what it was I was doing

I guess I will be going to Satan’s place, well its got to be better then

This Patrons Place

My spark it has gone out; my its getting dark in here

I forgot to forget, you

My dear



A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man



Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment