Friday, January 15, 2016

"Life's Illusions" ~A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

Poetry: Life and its never ending questions unanswered.

As the Poet speaks to his inner being, he sees his life and the Illusions of it; while living it.

 

"Life's Illusions"


There is no fooling a just and truthful soul
One grounded and one who is truly sold

In life’s illusions only contusions are found
Scrapes and scars upon many bodies abound

For is it easier to believe in fairy tales
Then in honesty or in this simpletons, truths

Heaven only knows, what is the simple truth
Lies from the beginning angels fear to tell

To tread upon these others; and their toes
For each has turned upped their supercilious nose

Are roses truly red?
Is any one truly dead ?

If not, then when in hell did they go?
Is life for real, tell me angel what is the deal?

Who on earth runs this show?
I’ve only questions unanswered

Your smiles have me confound
If I thought it prudent, I’d smack you too, to the ground

Who do you work for and what is your pay?
I’ve grown mighty weary of bending my knees to pray

Day by day I wonder about this sacrament-ed ground
I find only images faded upon the mounds

A steeple no one will chase
A spire never higher

A broken rainbow
With no pot of gold, aglow

If then, only I could know
Which illusions will steal us back this show

I could believe in thee once more; whoever you are
I’d bend my knees and bow my head to the floor

Once again this life’s illusions
Have me on the mends

I have sunken here so deeply
That I’ll come up with the bends


A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


Somebody Come and Play Today! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!



The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man


Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!


Everybody Wants Traffic! They All Need Eyes Upon their sites and offerings. Get That Here!


P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!


P.S.S. Want to Work From Home? O2LifeDrops.com Get your Business Started for FREE Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment