Wednesday, January 27, 2016

"I continue too" ~A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


Poetry: The never ending struggle to go on.

 The poet again, wanting and waiting upon his lost love.

 

"I continue too"


I continue to curse, my ears and eyes, for

They would not or could not hear your cries

Mine eyes, neither seen or saw your pain

I curse, the nose upon my sadden face, for it so misses your perfume

As I sit here now, and remember our love, in these empty rooms

I can feel my pending doom, in this a now darkening world

I give in to the things; which once kept me from being, half way pure

More then half of my, soul; have you torn, from this my body

It is so hard now, to care what the others might or may say

For I still miss you to this very day

I never sing or dance any more; it is all I can do, just to pray

I see now that, even God would have a chore, in returning you to me

Sweet earthly girl, I could not share with you, who I truly was, before

Only glimpses could I give to you and to the world

I knew that,... that would simply not do, for you

I curse that we come from different worlds

I curse that awful, rotten, dirty, day; that you upped and walked away

The wings that still remain yet hid, flap no more

I curse that I am unable to; stop loving

You



A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man




Somebody Come and Play Today! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!



The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man


Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!


Everybody Wants Traffic! They All Need Eyes Upon their sites and offerings. Get That Here!


P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!


P.S.S. Want to Work From Home? O2LifeDrops.com Get your Business Started for FREE Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment