Saturday, January 9, 2016

"I Curse" ~A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

Poetry: The rant of a lover about his subjugation by his lover. 

 A lovers historical history with his subjugate tor.

 

"I Curse"


I curse my halo and wings
This pure white robe, I’ve worn
And the crown upon my head
The golden band on my hand

These things that I received
You have placed them, upon me
I curse the day, that you went away
And every day after

I curse my unable tongue
And these lips of thine's
For they have swallowed my mouth
They fed me; only upsets and fits

I could not impress them upon you
Those hurts or the wants of yours
Or how much I do love you
And loved you, still it's you I love

I told you that night, that we shared each others flesh
That were I come from, this was a marriage
Though you thought, I was trying to be romantic
But see that was, just it, I was truly being serious

I told you that my kind; did not believe, in divorce
That we considered it, a fate worst than death
Only I can’t die; you see, yet I walk through it
Death, I mean

For my life it has escaped me
But, not its,... my weary breath
If, I could have allowed, myself too

I would have caught you up

Remember the night, we shared each others flesh
Remember were I come from, this is our marriage
Though you thought, I was trying to get romantic
But that was it, I wasn't truly being serious

I told you that my kind; did not believe, in divorce
That we considered it, a fate worst than death
Only I can’t die you see, yet I walk through it
Death, I mean

For my life it has escaped me
But, just not its weary breath
For if, I could have allowed myself too
I would have caught you up

And placed you into

An immaculate golden cage; filled
With all that your heart could desire
Yet, only it would still be tainted

Strong and silent, just a cage it would be
And that, just could not be!
For thee
Or for me



A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man




Somebody Come And Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!


The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment