Monday, January 4, 2016

"Sinbad the Sailor Man's Interest with the "Rhime of the "The" Ancient Mariner" Part 1 Verse 5-6" ~ Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Sinbad the Sailor Man's Interest with the "Rhime of the "The" Ancient Mariner" Part 1 Verse 5-6 

 "The Rhime of the Ancient Mariner" by Samuel Coleridge

A dissection by a religious Zealot, the Captain of his own ship, the fair lady the "Lover of Lost Souls" Captain Sinbad, the Sailor Man

A forum I found at http://gradesaver.com/

I will attempt to explain; How I a Man of faith view a poem written by a Schooled man of Faith, and in a time of worries.

 

 

A dissection by a religious Zealot! Captain Sinbad, the Sailor Man


Verse 5 part I

The Wedding-Guest sat on a stone:

He cannot chuse but hear;

And thus spake on that ancient man,

The bright-eyed Mariner.


The Wedding-Guest sat on a stone:
The Lord GOD was Firm or on solid ground(:)

He he who GOD can not
a misspelled choose some writers do this to shorten the line or to hint at different words or well know words of/in different languages hucse, chuse, or hush the soundings of ssh, a geese not again sound.

The mind doesn't need correct or complete spellings to pick up common meanings these poets knew this.

but hear; (;) is a pause and a connector

And thus spake on that ancient man

and so spoke he continually "That Ancient Man"

Satan did not pause in the telling of this his story

"that ancient man", is a reference to a specific Time period in the Bible were, The Saints are belittling the Fallen Lucifer before he is sent into hell for The One Thousand years "is this the man" the one who would be GOD. They are Mocking him and his defeat.

The bright-eyed Mariner.

The wise Ole Cherubim or the morning star
Aka, a Title of Satan, he likes to use, instead of Satan, he has many, many Refer too names in the Bible and in Literature and History

Donnie/Sinbad
Posted by donald b #143717 at Jul 02, 2010 10:04 PM || Report this post || Reply

Part I Verse 6 of the dissection of "The Rhime of the Ancient Mariner" by Captain Sinbad, the Sailor Man

Verse 6 Part I

Okay I am still tired, but here it goes!

The ship was cheered, the harbour cleared,

We were all happy and content, there was none to stop, or the way was made straight,

Merrily did we drop

Unknowingly we did sink or Happily I did ere

Satan
(with a an impaction of blame on Father also)

Because of the WE. ie. its was your fault for leaving me in Charge while you were off doing your thing. Father's thing is Creating.

Posted by donald b #143717 at Jul 25, 2010 9:07 PM || Report this post || Reply

I make No claims to know or to be any one special in this dissection

This is just some thing that I was struck to do, and so I did it! And I will try to complete the whole write. This is a rather Lengthy Write and this will take me some time to complete, as I am rather busy building my empire .
No offense is intended or was meant I just like this write and what it made me feel and see. Thank you Donnie/Sinbad the Sailor Man


Sinbad the Sailor Man's Interest with "The Rhime of the Ancient Mariner"
Part I Verse1&2
Part I Verse 3&4
Part I Verses 7&8
Part I Verses 9&10
Part I Verses 11&12
Part I Verses 13&14
Part I Verses 15&16


Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

No comments:

Post a Comment