Saturday, January 9, 2016

"I Pray I Prayed Today" ~A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


A prayer by a wanting soul lost. She was my pride and my joy; she was not a plaything...

A lover's prayer, of want and his souls desire to be as he once was; and still to be loved, by her. She was the “One ” he held so dear.

 

"I Pray I Prayed Today"


Here me O’ Lord I pray

I do not think I can make it another day

Please return to me the “One” that walked away

She was my pride and my joy; she was not a plaything or wild fling

She was true blue, honest, and sincere

She was the “One ” I held so dear

She bore me two sons and a daughter

If together again, I promise a whole tribe, we will make for you

I deserve no forgiveness or mercy, again I know

Don’t do it for me, but for them

For I love them so

They also desire us to be, as we were

They have told me so, I know welcome here, to the real world

I have no feelings left in my bones, I now survive all alone

All I ever wanted was to be loved

I guess I did not know, what it was or how much it would cost

To lose or to replace it

Help me O’ Lord I pray, for now I am willing to pay



A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


Somebody Come And Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!


The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment