Saturday, January 9, 2016

"You Young People" ~A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


Step up! Young man step up, make things right! Even when you are wronged.

Every one of us, is a piece to the Great Puzzle, although some of us, don’t know where we may fit. This is the theme of this write by a religious Zealot! Sinbad the Sailor Man

 

"You Young People"


Step up young man, step up!

Make things right even when, you are wronged

These are not the words of a song, but to life without strife

Imposing on instead of supposing for, meddling in, instead of building on

Whose toes do you step on?

I hope those who would stomp on yours!

Every one of us, is a piece to this Great Puzzle

Although some of us, don’t know where we may fit

Placed in we still get!

I often times wonder where I would be; if I was not tossed next to these pieces

I have seen and been fitted with and against

Better off!

I sometimes think, but then I realize if not, for them


I may have been Neutralized

Knocked to the floor and stepped upon or kicked into the heating vent

Instead, because of them, I am moved in and about this puzzle still

Being pushed against and placed next too and turned about

Then left alone a bit, until I have been found a place to try and fit

So young people, do not pull out your chair

And leave this our puzzle, upon the table

Life is a mystery, someone will pick you up eventually

And they will try to fit you in, it is all up to you, after all

If not, the last piece always completes the puzzle

Even when lost your outline still remains

In times of need and of desires, fearing the end is near

Do not fear; In someones hands I have always found myself

Held the most

Pause, take a breath, feel the hands

Feel their, Warmth


A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

 

Somebody Come and Play Today! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!


The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man


Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!


Everybody Wants Traffic! They All Need Eyes Upon their sites and offerings. Get That Here!


P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!


P.S.S. Want to Work From Home? O2LifeDrops.com Get your Business Started for FREE Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment