Sunday, January 3, 2016

"Wishing" ~A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


One cold and frigid night under a streetlight the Poet offers a Marriage proposal

A memory from one snowy night, ingrained in the heart of a young man, who is no longer young.

 

"Wishing"

Here I sit all alone

Again

I was just now, dreaming

Just a second ago

Of how it was

So long ago

How I drug you out, into the snow

An underneath that old street light

I got down on bended knee

And asked you to marry me

Its light surrounded us

Like an old spotlight

On a stage of white

The falling snow

It makes a beam

That illuminates

And encompasses us

The neighborhood’s eyes

Peering out their windows

Their panes are all fogging now

As the flakes whispered by my eyes

They melted into tears at your reply

As you said; yes

So cheerfully

But, know now

Here I sit all alone

Again

Wishing to be

Dreaming



A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man



Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment