Tuesday, January 5, 2016

the "Muse" part two of five (II of V) ~A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

Poetry: Part two, of the "Muse" (II of V)

The musings, of a young Cop and his thoughts about, a potential Muse for his life as a would be poet.

 

the "Muse" part two of five (II of V)


If I had a Muse not a lover or a friend

But, I guess she could be either one of them

I could write great words and rhymes at least one for all times

If I had a Muse; just so you know

You know I think I found her just today

While on my lunch hour; for heaven sakes not the angel like creature

I thought she be

But, more like one of Satan’s little Minions

She is quite desire able to mine eyes

She’s a dancer in a joint; on the bad side of town

Although I can not understand why

I’ve been watching her for some time

Why? I ask myself would she be this, when she could be

“The Girl”

Of any mans dreams

Highly held upon a pedestal, placed upon a throne

I have to find the answer to this paradox

I found my Muse it seems


A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man



Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!



No comments:

Post a Comment