Saturday, January 9, 2016

"Keeping the Record Straight" ~A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


Dear: John, Oh no!

Jane on the wings of Blue Angels I have sent my love to you

I told them not to chase after you, for fear that you might stumble and then fall, so they gave up the chase.

 

 

"Keeping the Record Straight"


Dear: John, Oh no! Jane

On the wings of Blue Angels I have sent my love to you

But, you liken them to demons and sent yourself to running so desperately

Trying not to be caught up

So I pleaded for them to stop

I told them not to chase after you, for fear that you might stumble and then fall
so they gave up the chase

I will deliver it my own damned self

When released from these afflictions of these money grubbing politicians

and

Then I can delivery it face to face, heavy battling is now what is taken place
both here and now and in the recesses of my heart

For if I don’t return and soon I could not survive my souls, never ending chase

It is a train killer now that we both have come to know, for I was taught to solider for what I love

For you my lovely wife and our children
or
For our great country there
or
Be it only maybe, only for our

Lovely Lady Liberty

In who we both love so much

For I am an American Solider

My mothers only son and my father’s pride and joy

I am your husband, our children’s father and a brother to

I am here doing what it is I need to do, for if not me then who?

I will risk my life, my limbs, and being in the here and now, with you

For oppression is our enemy, injustice is the cry to battle

Equality is the goal and harmony is my, our fathers’ dream

So I will fight and die and solider where I am told to go

Dear heart I never meant to leave you there alone

But, in this I trust, you my loved ones and my fellow Americans

In this most of all that you will keep our memories true and just

Keep it, the record straight, clear and clean

Do not allow the dreamer’s dream to become perverse, twisted, and/or misconstrued

For my life is most valuable to me and to you

So you listen to me dear, don’t you dare try that Dear: John thing

Ever again

I’ll be home very soon, and all these things I do are because of you

I love you all, I will always love you: John


A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man



Somebody Come and Play Today! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!


The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment