Monday, January 4, 2016

"Sinbad the Sailor Man's Interest with "The Rhime of the Ancient Mariner" Part I Verses 1&2" ~By Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man


Sinbad the Sailor Man's Interest with "The Rhime of the Ancient Mariner" Part I Verses 1&2 

Sinbad the Sailor Man's Interest with "The Rhime of the Ancient Mariner" Part I Verses 1&2

"The Rhime of the Ancient Mariner" by Samuel Coleridge

A dissection by a religious Zealot, the Captain of his own ship, the fair lady the "Lover of Lost Souls" Captain Sinbad, the Sailor Man

A forum I found at http://gradesaver.com/

I will attempt to explain; How I a Man of faith view a poem written by a Schooled man of Faith, and in a time of worries.

 

A dissection by a religious Zealot! Captain Sinbad, the Sailor Man

Hello all, I am new to this poem and site, and will be reading this poem quite a bit the next few weeks or so. And I will be adding my two cents into this forum here. Thank you Donnie/Sinbad the Sailor Man

Posted by donald b #143717 at Jul 01, 2010 4:05 PM || Report this post || Reply

I write poetry or at least I try, too. To me on this first READ!
by Samuel Coleridge and his poem

"The Rime of the {The} Ancient Mainer"

I have many thoughts. I have read some of the others and their thoughts, both the old and those here. And I see some lights as brighter then some of the others.

I found this poem from a referral made by one of by Neopoet buddies Weird Elf, he suggested it to me. Thanks Jess.

Now this write That I am doing here, is a little polished up, but it runs true to the post @Gradsaver.com on July 1st 2010

This is the first poem I have very did this dissection thingy too. So please bare with me as I mottle through, to reveal what I see in the write. Donnie/Sinbad the Sailor Man

On this first read of this great Classic tale, I was Captivated by it completely!


Firstly on this first read of mine, on the

"The Rhime of the Ancient Mainer" by Samuel Coleridge


I see the "Mainer" as a Captain of a ship, his ship. And at times a Lost Soul, and at other moments, The fallen "Lucifer" as Satan.

The "albatross" as a guiding light or angel, and at times "Christ" Himself

The poem itself is a mirrored reflection of, the complete Story of the the Bibles, version of why and how we are here, and in this dimension.

This Is my opinion, and we all know what they are worth or like.

The "Wedding Guest" although a "Singular"
I feel Implies the "Whole Of Creation" or the "Ruler of" at times

The Mans closest "Kin" to me is a reference to God.

The other mariners spoken of, are Holy men, preachers, priest, and Prophets' ect.

Donnie/Sinbad
Posted by donald b #143717 at Jul 01, 2010 4:28 PM || Report this post || Reply

Part I verse one of the dissection of "The Rhime of the Ancient Mariner"

It is an ancient Mariner,
And he stoppeth one of three.
"By thy long grey beard and glittering eye,
Now wherefore stopp'st thou me?


The break down of what is in, ones mind eyes is never easy, but who is this poet? What is he about and what has he done?

The word "IT", what it? What is implied by "It", a small word, But it implies a specific Thing, Yes or no?

To me this is a definite reference, to The Cherubim, Lucifer
From the Bible if you have read the Bible, for as long and as often as he or I. You may or may not be able to see this parallel. Eg. Lucifer was In Charge of A "ship".
One Of Three the world is now in three parts 3/3rds of the former world or Heaven.

and he stoppeth one... from what did "he" stoppeth the "one" from? The "wedding" In the Bible, it is references to the "wedding" this is the marriage of The Christ and The Human Race lost, or "the whole of creation" GOD's Church.


{From the wisdom and your desire }


{What do you want or from with me?}

Donnie/Sinbad
Posted by donald b #143717 at Jul 01, 2010 5:03 PM || Report this post || Reply

Part I verse two of the dissection of "The Rhime of the Ancient Mariner"

verse 2 part I

"The Bridegroom's doors are opened wide,
{All the halls of Heaven are Opened wide}

And I am next of kin;
{and I AM their's or HIS next to kin}

from the Book of Moses and the story of...
I AM is GOD speaking from the fiery bush unconsumed
I AM sent You... and You are in my stead.
Jesus or Emanuele, GOD with Us, a reference of the only Begotten ONE.
Note: their are many who oppose why train of thought; and quite often.

The guests are met, the feast is set:
{ Salvation is complete, Your Judgment is Ney }

May'st hear the merry din."
{ Do you hear their holy praise }

And let us not forget this verse is in Quotes!
But, who is Speaking? In my opinion it is GOD as the Father spirit, listening to Satan's last plea.

Donnie/Sinbad
Posted by donald b #143717 at Jul 01, 2010 5:25 PM || Report this post || Reply

I make No claims to know or to be any one special in this dissection

This is just some thing that I was struck to do, and so I did it! And I will try to complete the whole write. This is a rather Lengthy Write and this will take me some time to complete, as I am rather busy building my empire .
No offense is intended or was meant I just like this write and what it made me feel and see. Thank you Donnie/Sinbad the Sailor Man

Watch for the rest of this write and its dissection from Sinbad the Captain of the "Lover of Lost Souls"

Sinbad the Sailor Man's Interest with "The Rhime of the Ancient Mariner" Part I Verse 3&4
Part I Verses 5&6
Part I Verses 7&8
Part I Verses 9&10
Part I Verses 11&12
Part I Verses 13&14
Part I Verses 15&16 

Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment