Tuesday, January 5, 2016

the "Muse" three of five Ray's Blue Light (III of V) ~A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man

Poetry: The story unfolds the "Muse" (III of V)

The young Officer is a bit of a voyeur, as he ponders some questions to himself, about this his would be Muse.

 

the "Muse" three of five Ray's Blue Light (III of V)


I had to know, I must figure it out

What was this lovely creature all about?

I follow them home one dark and desperate night

This dancing girl from Ray’s Blue Light

Barely any moonlight; he, the driver, has left

I was perplexed; she is bringing down three G’s a night

At least a bill of that was mine

I thought to myself; she could not be an addict

No; not her, I waited there under the cover of the night

I stood there wondering and mumbling to myself

Why is she here, in this dank and seedy apartment complex

Sirens blaring, lights a flashing on the walls and down the halls

I was mystified

Could she be more evil than I, had first imagined?

This attractive little she-devil; is she the Muse, I am seeking?

I watched on



A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment