Monday, January 4, 2016

"Sinbad the Sailor Man's Interest with the "Rhime of the "The" Ancient Mariner" Part 1 Verses 3-4" ~Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor


Sinbad the Sailor Man's Interest with the "Rhime of the "The" Ancient Mariner" Part 1 Verses 3-4

Now Let Me step Back to the Title of the poem; 

"The Rime of the Ancient Mariner"

by Samuel Coleridge

When I first listed the title you'll see I Cap and place another "The" in it Why? You may or may not be asking yourself, did he do this or that. 

 

 

Why did Sinbad cap the "The" before the "Ancient Mariner" ?

Well, I did this to place a thought into your mind or to activate one, a subtle one, but precise thought.

Thee
The
Thou
the

In my opinion it should of been Capped, but I have not made a study of the time in or the Period or the place, that this poet was in, when he wrote it, and published the write to be read.

The "the" is a small describer as the cat "any cat" jump out of the tree.
Now when we write today Thee 's and Thou's are not commonly used, as back say in this period of time.
Where as one might of implied the ownership or a specific member of the family. Thou's or Thee's cat jumped out of the tree. Which the one being spoken to would of instantly known of who or what was being spoken about.

Another example: The President,; If I were to say this to you, you would Know I meant of Our Country were ever we were from. So parallel this thought, to a Believers Thought.
There is Only One Fallen Cherubim, that could fit this description, and has a crew of disillusioned men Aboard it, his ship this Earth.

"The" a person, place, or thing? a Noun or Pronoun? A specific Somebody in this write I believe. "The" Ancient Mariner. The One, who Sailed away from the Fleet or lost favor with is, A reference to these or those of them that sail with "him" the two hundred others
or in the Bible Seven Thousand.

So this Author put a small "t" a simple trick to fool the attention away from the average reader of the day that this was written in.

A person trying to break any one poets poem down and a part could spend a life time in trying to do so.

This is why I read and re-read the Good Book as I do. Right now I have been and am on a long leave from the reading of it. The Good Book, but this poem has re-sparked a need to re-read it again.
Donnie/Sinbad the Sailor Man

Verse 3 Part I the dissection of "The Rhime of the Ancient Mariner" by Sinbad the Sailor Man

Verse 3 part I

He holds him with his skinny hand,
"There was a ship," quoth he.
"Hold off! unhand me, grey-beard loon!"
Eftsoons his hand dropt he.


Now when I read this verse I see two quotes and two speakers Satan and God
The First being Satan

He holds him with his skinny hand,

He who Holds Him Who with his skinny hand
Remember I see GOD as the Farther Spirit so far


(He is Satan the Mariner who is Holding onto Gods Arm) with his skinny hand. A reference of Power and Might or Gods Power vs Satan's

God the Al Mighty being paused by a fallen one or given time too one of His children.

Note:
Now Satan has GOD's Full attention he proceeds to say and I quote.
"There was a ship," quoth he.
Period complete stop. Why? I believe Satan is Ready his program of lies and
twisting s

Next line.
Quote " Hold off! exclamation point a show of authority is ! the exclamation point
unhand me, grey beard loon! "

{Let ME go you wise Fool !} exclamation point

Eftsoons his hand dropt he.

Immediately his hand removed HE, Instantly GOD removed Satan's Hand

I believe this to be the case. By the structure of the line, most important is the period
and that was That .or that is that Period or even as far as, Amen
Donnie/Sinbad the Sailor Man
Posted by donald b #143717 at Jul 01, 2010 8:57 PM || Report this post || Reply

Verse 4 part I

He holds him with his glittering eye-

The Wedding-Guest stood still,

And listens like a three years child:

The Mariner hath his will.

I am going to leave this here and see I f any will Follow My lead if so I will continue to unfold this sheet TTFN

Donnie/Sinbad the Sailor Man
Posted by donald b #143717 at Jul 01, 2010 9:27 PM || Report this post || Reply

Verse 4 Part I the dissection of "The Rhime of the Ancient Mariner" by Sinbad the Sailor Man

Verse 4 Part I


He holds him with his glittering eye-

{He who Satan holds him (him who) GOD with his glittering eye- Satan's desire}

Why? It's been a long time since he, Satan has spoke to God with desire

And listens like a three years child:

Every try to hold a three year olds attention?
This is the amount God is giving to Satan and his same old story.

The Mariner hath his will.

He holds him with his skinny hand,
"There was a ship," quoth he.
"Hold off! unhand me, grey-beard loon!"
Eftsoons his hand dropt he.


Now when I read this verse I see two quotes and two speakers Satan and God
The First being Satan

He holds him with his skinny hand,

He who Holds Him Who with his skinny hand
Remember I see GOD as the Farther Spirit so far


(He is Satan the Mariner who is Holding onto Gods Arm) with his skinny hand. A reference of Power and Might or Gods Power vs Satan's

God the Al Mighty being paused by a fallen one or given time too one of His children.

Note:
Now Satan has GOD's Full attention he proceeds to say and I quote.
"There was a ship," quoth he.
Period complete stop. Why? I believe Satan is Ready his program of lies and
twisting s

Next line.
Quote " Hold off! exclamation point a show of authority is ! the exclamation point
unhand me, grey beard loon! "

{Let ME go you wise Fool !} exclamation point

Eftsoons his hand dropt he.

Immediately his hand removed HE, Instantly GOD removed Satan's Hand

I believe this to be the case. By the structure of the line, most important is the period
and that was That .or that is that Period or even as far as, Amen
Donnie/Sinbad the Sailor Man
Posted by donald b #143717 at Jul 01, 2010 8:57 PM || Report this post || Reply
verse 4 part I

He holds him with his glittering eye-

Remember the (:) a connector and The Capped M so THE should of been the but it is not to Show The one and only Mariner the Fallen Lucifer hath his will. is has gotten his way. and let us not make light of the period Amen or That is That

Donnie/Sinbad
Posted by donald b #143717 at Jul 02, 2010 9:25 PM || Report this post || Reply

I make No claims to know or to be any one special in this dissection!

"The Rhime of the Ancient Mariner" by Samuel Coleridge

A dissection by a religious Zealot, the Captain of his own ship, the fair lady the "Lover of Lost Souls" Captain Sinbad, the Sailor Man

A forum I found at http://gradesaver.com/

I will attempt to explain; How I a Man of faith view a poem written by a Schooled man of Faith, and in a time of worries.

This is just some thing that I was struck to do, and so I did it! And I will try to complete the whole write. This is a rather Lengthy Write and this will take me some time to complete, as I am rather busy building my empire .
No offense is intended or was meant I just like this write and what it made me feel and see. Thank you Donnie/Sinbad the Sailor Man

Watch for the rest of this write and its dissection from Sinbad the Captain of the "Lover of Lost Souls"

Part I Verses 5&6
Part I Verses 7&8
Part I Verses 9&10
Part I Verses 11&12
Part I Verses 13&14
Part I Verses 15&16

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

No comments:

Post a Comment